Saturday, August 22, 2009

Custom made shirtS

















Hello everyone! I'm just new to this business that I've come up with. The shirts I've made are personalized to each individual. No 2 shirts are the same! You don't have to worry about being the same as everyone. You can order mainly whatever you want on the shirts. The shirts are on sale right now for $11. For some ideas look at the pictures of some of the shirts I've designed.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet shirts! I love the Spiderman one and the "Love" one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you've got a blog now!! that is very cool. I think my favorite one is the soccer one, but there are lots of cool ones! You are a very talented shirt maker and businesswoman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! These shirts are very creative and a good price. Your very talented for a 15 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!
    So anyone interested in a shirt? Anyone's friend interested in a shirt?
    I'll give you a discount on a shirt if you find someone else who wants a shirt too! try to get other people to post on this too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I really like the one saying "Fray". I am a Fray fan so, I was wondering how could I get one? How do you sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Brandon! I haven't used blogger for a couple of years and I just checked this recently. Anyway I usually sell to people I know, so it depends on where you live for me to give it to you. I'd probably just ship it to you and you'd have to pay for that. Anyway which fray shirt did you like? you can have it look anyway with any color! You can email me with your info. karawebb5@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete