I think I like the Batman one the best of these ones. Guess what Casey and I did yesterday? We dyed some shirts! They have some little packets of dye at wal mart so we got neon green and turquoise and used it on some white shirts. Maybe you could think of some cool stuff to do with that!
I'm 15 years old and I started making custom made shirts in July 2009. I've sold over 20 shirts. I'd like to get more serious with this business and let more people know about it. So please comment on this blog. thank you!
I think I like the Batman one the best of these ones. Guess what Casey and I did yesterday? We dyed some shirts! They have some little packets of dye at wal mart so we got neon green and turquoise and used it on some white shirts. Maybe you could think of some cool stuff to do with that!
ReplyDeleteHow much do they cost? i would totally do that!
ReplyDelete